Sunday, July 7, 2013

Fourth of July

Dear Family,

HAPPY 4 OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #PARTY #INDEPENDENCE #FIREWORKS  #MISSING Y'ALL #FREEDOM

Well how was everyones day????? I'm so jealous y'all are camping cause i have always wanted to do that with the family ... but its ok my heart is crushed a little!  how was the 4th party at the club with all the swim camp kids (I can just see little Gorge flying through the air off the lifeguard stand), soaking up the sun josh beeing so dark by now , dad making snow cones and dancing to "Mombo #5 HAHA"  Ill start  Sunday and  save the best for last about my zevot i mean life.


Sunday well I just wanted to to saying how truly blessed we are  to be born in these times!   Sheri dew came and talked to us about the holy ghost and knowing why were and here and who we are! I have seen my fave talks ever here in the mtc as last night i  watched Holland talk her gave last year at thanksgiving. He talked about how how blessed are we that we have been chosen or these days and  he doesn't know why we are so lucky he said" well some people say we were some of the most righteous.... well i hope that right with big eyes ha! But he went on how all the Prophets fails before Joseph Smith  cause the gospel  didn't say on the earth so why did they do it! I Have played in enough
sport teams to know losing is no fun and playing is no fun if you already know your going to lose anyways.  But these Prophets of old burned at the stake, Peter hung on the a cross upside down  for what:CAUSE KNEW IT TO BE TRUE AND CAUSE THE LORD ASKED THEM TO. NOT ONLY THAT BUT THEY GAVE IT THEIR ALL BECAUSE HEY KNEW THAT ONE DAY THE GOSPEL WOULD COME BACK TO THE EARTH AND STAY, THE ONLY THING THAT MADE THEM GET OUT OF BED DOING THE LORDS WORK AND CONTINUE ON THEIR JOURNEY WAS HOPING THAT WE WOULD LEARN OF THEIR EFFORTS,  WE WOULD FOLLOW THEIR EXAMPLES AND KNOW NOT TO GIVE UP."  

I loved that and thought WE ARE ASKED TO INVITE OTHERS TO COME UNTO CHRIST HY HELPING THEM RECEIVE THE RESTORED GOSPEL THROUGH FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST AND HIS ATONEMENT, REPENTANCE, BAPTISM RECEIVING THE GIFT OF THE HOLY GHOST AND ENDURING TO THE END.  CHRIST DISCIPLES WERE ASKED TO DO THE SAME THEM  AND THEY ENDURED  SO CAN WE. HOW ARE WE SO LUCKY  TO BE BORN IN THIS LAND WHERE WE DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HOW WE PRACTICE OUR RELIGION  UNLIKED ALL THE PEOPLE BEFORE US. RELIGION IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING AS YOU  LOOK BACK AND THAT'S WHAT MOST OF OUR WAR HAVE
BEEN ABOUT! THIS IS OUR TIME ...THE CHOSEN TIME ... ITS MY TIME TO LET ALL THESE MEN WHO DIED FOR RELIGIOUS FREEDOM, WHO DIDED ON THE LORDS ERRAND NOT GO TO WAST BUT TO BE MAGNIFIED MORE THEN EVER THROUGH OUR GENERATION AS WE TEACH ABOUT ENDURING TO THE END STANDING STRONG FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN and share their stories .  i ASK AGAIN HOW ARE WE SO LUCKY AND BLESSED!  I am so bless to be able to give up two year of my life to become closer to them as i am on the same errand as them.
 then I was watching a MORMON MESSAGE BIBLE VIDEO about the story in the bible about the harlot who was taken before Christ. I love watching them because it makes it so real and you see thing you wouldn't other wise by just reading. when i was watching i noticed that  Christ who is a King , The Savior  got down on the woman's level and then wrote " those who have not sinned cast the first stone. and then they all left! there is a very important lesson i learned that... Christ is not quick to judge but gets on our level, kneel with us and then trying to understand where we coming from and then picks us up with him!  He is perfect , think about when we get frustrated at someone cause we don't understand what people are doing and we lose our temper and think" i cant believe they did that" or "what are they thinking," well Christ who is perfect could have said " why would you do that cause not i have to deal with all men question me and its becoming my problem now, but instead he stops thinks of the woman to best understand her situation from her eyes and then evaluates the situation to declare just ace for all. Christ this king hung around the poor and sick and treating them as if he was one of them. We have so much to learn from him and i love it! if you look up to someone would you want to know everything about them! he love us like we are is sisters and brother  we should do the same and get to know im on a personal level.

 Well the days been going bye and did you read the artical that was in the news paper? its www.magicvalley.com/missionaries then click LDS MTC! tell me what the artical says!

So lets skip to Fourth of July!
 Don't worry mom the day i got your package of stuff i put it up on everyones doors so we have had stuff up for about 2 weeks now! Then the day started off great as i went all out and loved life!   I had class. class was hard today for me.  We were going like if you saw somone on a park and stoped and talked to them really quick what would you say and eveone took about 10 min ... i took 15 as i taught a whole lesson in English... and i guess that was not the point of the excersie so i was bummed cause i felt that people were counting on me to do so well cause the were all like "
i wanna here sister Peterson do it and i felt like i let everone down cause it was not that good and then in croatian or hrvaski we did tracking and i was the investigator and i just couldnt speak, i felt like im mind whent blank!  I just feel like i have been progressing the language in like 2 weeks and so for me to see that it was hard. I just feel like i have been at a stand still 
so i started to get upset and because i wake up at 530 ever day to study a little then got to gym then get ready for the day but i realized that i need to talk more in hrvaski and SYL so much more! I went up to my teacher who is amazing (just got back 2 month ago and her has a light in his eyes and love love missionary work! when it come to missionary work he is like a little kid on christmas cause he get so excited!  basically we are going to be great friends when i come back!)  Im not the best at speak your own language day like at all so i need to improve on that! he said " i have heard you speak the language and i know you can do this just practice tracking with your companion everyday so thats my new goal! Im the worst at making goals and keeping them so that a huge thing i need to get better at! he said its ok to feel bad bad about this cause its your first time and when you feel bad or hard onyour self it a good thing cause you notice what you need to work on and I know you will chang it to become better.  AKA the lord is letting me know to be humble again and thank him for everything he has given me! so after that i wanted to study right away but he said  enjoy the night and tomorrow hit it hat which is what im going to do. "turn that frown up side day is so true as everything is about attitude! I went from wanting to cry to ok the past is the past look
forward and try to be better! my comp says "dont ever stop starting" she is great!  Then i think that there are so many of us we just   had normal schedual till 7 and we had a devtional about freedom and then we watch the 17 miricals!  WOW so amazing!  camie the pie story#unreal #blessing #socool!  i could never even imagin what it would be like to be pioneers back in the day! Once again we are so blessed to live in this time we do now. Then we went outside to see the fire works! they are my fave!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE fireworks!
like #realtalk fire works are going to be at my wedding!   the whole day i asked peole to call me lady LIBERTY! then would zone started singing the The sstar spangle banner and then the rest of the MTC sang it! I was my normal self like how i always am on hoildays thanks to you mom! =) I woke up and sang and told my comp " surprise  aritha franklin just entered the building" and then i look at her and her was praying haha.  Then we were having sing and yelling  i though i almost lost my voice cause i was commintating the whole thing haha  and screaming and some what dancing haha ! T
hen I was out at 1230 and thought of yall having fun! I was bummed that we couldnt hear kelly clarksons sing  cause she is one of my faves but i had fun with the people i was around they are truly great friends. I kept on saying all day to everyone happy 4th!
cause im not going to have one next year! I woke up at 520 so it has been a very productive day!  The Bulgarians are leaving on 
Tuesday and im going to be so sad cause those guys make the MTC a blast! its goin to be so different with out them! so i told everyone i am putting a zone reunion together when we get back!  






Did Taylor Allen come in yet cause i have been trying to look for her! i miss her and what to see her way bad!  
I went to get a check up dentist apt cause my tooth has been i just got filled has been sensitive to like anything but the dentist just told me that its just my filler i just had work on was sensitive to the whitening tooth past i am using so and he said i have lots of tension in my jaw! like i think i might be a little stressed hhaah but he said when i sleep i just really need to relax. i  though having your jaw always pop when you open it was normal... guess not haha.

love you lots!
xoxox
sister peterson!

No comments:

Post a Comment