Monday, June 23, 2014

Birthday Time!

21 "FEELING OLDER AS DIRT!" 
(THAT WAS JUST FOR U MOM!)

 NOT GOING TO LIE I THINK I HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER IT WAS AMAZING! YOU KNOW WHEN YOU A MISSIONARY WHEN ALL U WANT IS A LOT OF PEOPLE TO COME TO CHURCH HA HA! 


And it happened!!! So lets just start with my birthday!!!

I'm like my mother and never go to bed. So my amazing companion woke up at 5:00am. (Well really like 3 times during the middle of the night cause she was so excited to decorate the place for me and so nervous she would not wake up to get everything ready!!!) She was amazing it was perfect as she made palićinke (it was really good cause the day before was her first time making and well lets just say she learned quick cause the ones on my birthday were edible ha ha)  Sh also made pink juice and decorated the house  with the stuff my mom gave me! Then I just talked about how my mom is the best mother ever and hides presents- so she hid the presents mom gave me!  


Then we sang in church with  a less active who we have been working with who is now active!!! and my birthday wish was to have 35 people come for sacrament (was our goal for the week!) We had 45 PEOPLE THERE! (we had 1 less actives as it was the first time she has come to church since i came here!) (One time we had 16 visitors and one who just got off this mission from France and know Caitlin B.) So we talked about here and  the France mission and how its like 150 people in a ward. (Everyone GAVE ME STUFF FOR MY BIRTHDAY!! IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL THEY ALL GAVE ME CHOCOLATE!) 

The amazing thing was that antonija (who has been in the hospital and has to go back with her son) and her family the whole family came to church for a big surprise for me!!!!  I started to tear up cause it was the best thing in my life to see this family there. It just got better as Ivan gave antonija and her husband a blessing. Dragan, her husband, has never had a blessing- and we really felt that her need it so he was like scared at first but you could tell he was totally different after the blessing and he really felt something. it was filled with peace. to there though blessing and talking about there baptism was the best birthday gift to me. The spirit was so strong in the room. I'm know and Aunt (Teka Peterson) to her kids cause they are truly part of my  family now! then it only got better As Dolores, like my sister, here (she cant wait to meet our family when we come back to my mission) made me a cake which

  was perfect! We had a birthday party after church as we played games with everyone! i love small branches cause it's a party after church and everyone truly is all family. They don't want to leave the church and go out to the real world where things are so sad. The light of church on these apt church builds are so Strong in the places as everyone just feel the light of church. its truly amazing and a just so different then in America!  After the birthday party we had a lesson that well was OK. 


Then my little "brothers" Robi and Angelo made me dinner and then pushed me out the door after 20 min and said you have to go bye have a good day!
Then my AMAZING WONDERFUL DISTRICT PUT TOGETHER THE BEST BIRTHDAY SURPRISE PARTY FOR ME!!!  THE PLANNED IT FOR LIKE A WEEK AND I HAD NOW CLUE! 

So they called up our famous investigator (there pro soccer player for the city) 
(i went up to them and  told the guy i liked this pants cause they were orange he was looking fly!) They turned into our  investigators form Nigeria! They planed a surprise party for them at the senior couples and so the boys Robbi (you met him on Skye my little brother,) was life pushing me out the door saying you have to go leave the house we were going contacting at. We met them on the way and Ajayi  was like  um going to surprise u at your senior couples place ahhaa!

So it wasn't a surprise how they wanted but it still was a huge surprise for me! and i have been talking how i miss stake dinners with mash pataose and salad how we have every Sunday my great comp told the Senior to make that but they don't have stake but  they did the best they could and it was amazing!  then Ajayi says we have a gift for u and
Birthday fun!!!!21 baby!!! A signed jersey From rijeka soccer team,
The city team aka the best team in  the country!
The best gift ever from our pro soccer player/ investigator!
he pulls out his Jersey and give it to me and says all the players on the team singed it for u and wish you a happy birthday!!!  
i have  just been saying to my companion and i just want Ajayi to give me his Jersey cause that the best souvenir ever for the mission! 

THE ELDERS AND MY COMP MADE IT COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EVERYTHING I COULD WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY I GOT! I FELT SO LOVED AND BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS A PERFECT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ELDERS AND MY COMP PLANED SO MUCH FOR ME!  WOW I HAVE NO WORDS! WOW!!  so YESTERDAY WAS FULL OF BLESSINGS AND SURPRISES AND TODAY WAS ALSO FILED WITH MORE AS PRESIDENT CALLED US AGAIN! 

He said with in the last 24 hours we having a min transfer and that he has had this strong prompting that my companion need to go to osijek!!! what!!!! we were shocked!!!!
cause we heard he made calls yesterday and they were done with but then today surprise!  he basically told me i was leaving next transfer (probably going to train again cause we have a tone of new sisters coming in and I'm one of the oldest) It would be good for Sister Chauncey and her mtc comp (who is in osijek,) to switch so be the leaders next transfer for these places!!!! ahhh its so crazy!!  

Things are perfect everything has to change, but that's how we grow and learn form other people. I have loved training sis c cause i have learned so much form and and about myself. I feel like I did have a "baby" as she has turned into to a teen ager! Everyone is like "wow" you talk to her for 3 min and you know who her trainer is ha ha. We were watching some videos and i said " Would your parents know you if they saw this video?" and she was like yeah, but I"m different now, because you've been my trainer."  
I'm sad to see my "baby" go. #godsplanisgreaterthenours 





No comments:

Post a Comment