Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Special Message to Brianne's Mother From Over Seas...

To the mother of Brioni,

Since meeting your lovey daughter a few months ago, she has added  pleasure to my life, what exuberance. Since I am considerably older, consider me a surrogate mother and I do it with pleasure since I have never had any children.You would be so proud of her. God has blessed her with a spirit of great love and compassion.
she is behaving herself,  love all her wonderful stories.

kindest regards, 


ELLEN Kamienowski, 
orginally from NYC but call Rijeka, my new home.


Wonderful sister "Ellen". 
 
Your words touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for your kind and loving words. I am glad you are getting to see what I know in my heart to be true. She is one of the most loving and beautiful children of God both inside and out. She is so excited to be among the people of Rjeka. Thank you for being so loving to her and for being a surrogate mother to her.she is so blessed to have you in her life at this time. Please give her a big hug from me.  And I  am sending you a big hug for you as well through this e-mail. 
 
Have a wonderful day.
 
Lovingly, 
 
Wendy Peterson



No comments:

Post a Comment