Saturday, June 29, 2013

HELLO! IZNANDENJE (SURPRISE)


Family this week has gone by so fast and was prob the best week ever! Well I will start on my Birthday! went out to the Gym with kat or sister orgil and and when i can back My room was decorated with a huge happy birthday sign and ton candy from the best Aunt in the world! Aunt Lori thank you so so much it was amazing and i felt like i was at home for my birthday! Then the day got better as i opened my box from you mom that was sitting in my closet for like 4 days! To see real liked wrapped presents with pink bows and zebra made my life!!!!!!! I opened a gift every hour to make my birthday really feel like it was the whole day ha. my comp almost ripped them open for me cause she could wait (lets say she is like NISSA in present way =) Nissa I loved the card from the kids and all the REAL pictures!!!! It made my day sooo much to had real pics of the family so thank you so MUCH!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY DAY GREAT EVERYONE! I REALLY DID FEEL LIKE I WAS AT HOME WITH ALL THE SURPRISES!

Then the elders all gave me a card! And let my just tell you the Serbian birthday song is so fun! it crushes our American happy birthday song out of the water! Like you clap it can get faster and faster my teachers make fun of me cause i want to sing that song all the time hhahah they also laugh cause every other word from my mouth is (iznandenje)!












 And Catlin gave me a birthday card to and Sarah i loved yours, i love love love it so much! My roomie was like how are you not crying right now cause on her birthday she cried like a baby, but i told her that i miss everyone and miss the party i would be sharing with Louise (happy birthday twin,

what did you do for it) but I am so grateful for the efforts everyone put into my birthday for making me not feel so far form home that all i am is so grateful for the family and friends that i
have and i cant stop smiling know how blessed i am. So it was a great day in the MTC! Ans then tomorrow was the best day ever cause the apostle and i was front row! let me tell you the story cause its so funny! Then i got the other box of the shoes and they are so so comf!!!!! thank you thank you! oh and don't worry i hid the water guns and sprayed everyone during sand volleyball and we also popped the popper thing to make it a real party! it was a blast!

So Sunday we have a great RS meeting as in the talk the speaker talked about Bosnia... everyone talking about Bosnia now I'm sooo excited i want to go there so bad! But then after that everyone in choir so like 2000 people were in sacrament meeting together it was really cool, but then the choir man was like we don't know if everyone can sing cause there is so many of y'all so please understand. so After sacrament we all had to line up to WALK to the Marriott center to hear the prophet, oh but let me tell you there was NO WALKING BUT

SPRINTS FROM ALL THESE ELDERS AND SISTERS! Everyone wanted to be on camera and to get front row so when the gates opened to leave the MTC people started running! we looked like starving lions being let out to fight over one zebra to get a spot! Me being the person who wanted so badly to get on camera told my comp " oh we will get on TV and if people are running then we are sprinting!" well my comp shoes started coming off cause everyone was getting flat tired from stepping on people but i had now sympathy and just told her if she walks i will push her along with me but we are not stopping for anything! I AM DETERMINED! hahah we were laughing so hard and then i decided to cut across the parking lot to get up to the front.. it worked and i started a trend of
going off the giving path hahaha. Then ME being Brianne Peterson i told the camera guys " don't worry ill be smiling the whole time ... just saying" then i told my comp "I'm ready for my international debue!"
Well turns out the camera guy didn't like that so much cause at like the 31 min mark they show a close up od my comp and get my hair and arm... but not my face!


IT KILLED ME!!!!! MY COMP WAS LAUGHING SO HARD CAUSE SHE DIDNT CARE.... ITS JUST ABOUT TO GET A CLOSE UP OF MY FACE AND THEN IT GOES TO THE APOSTLE!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT ... I'M STILL A LITTLE HURT .... LOOK FOR IT AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN.. BUT.... i all i can say was i was about 5 YARDS FROM THESE AMAZING MEN CALLED OF GOD!!! 5 YARDS PEOPLE! MY DREAM CAME TRUE!!!!! 


It was amazing as they entered the arena everyone stood for them and to hear the hush fall over the crowd! Then when our first song it was cool to see the apostle all turn to look at us and see me cause i ws front row! Ballard (I'm pretty sure it was him) turned to me and we look into each others eye for a solid 45 sec as i sang to him! i sang to loud that people in my zone across the room said i stole the show cause i was so into it and i didn't look at the conductor (clearly there were more important people in the room to look at hahaha)
But when i sang to him he just looked at me and smiled then noded! Then when we sang the closing song Elder Scott looked at me and smiled and then he winked at me.... HE WINKED... AT ME!!!! my dream from singing for the apostle came true and then after that I couldn't sing cause the spirit hit me so Strong that I'm front row singing for these man of GOD And you could feel their light and power radiating off them to reach me. I don't know how to describe it.. it made me speechless! I want that feeling again, i want to sing for them again and it made me want to be an singer even more! And sometimes i think why cant i have an amazing country voice like my comp but then i realize that i am the lucky winner as these men don't want that but what classical songs to invite the spirit! How am i so luck to be giving this voice that i will use to sing from them in the near future! Then when they were walking out ELDER BEDNAR gave us a THUMBS UP SO OF COURSE I DID IT BACK HAHA! But wasn't that amazing! I just wish you could have been there to feel the power like never before, to see 19 running to hear like 80 is unbelievable and a testimony builder. I love it all but something i really loved was "Sometimes we fear the invitation to invite others to church cause we dint want to make things awkward or offencive, but it will never be offensive in Gods eyes!" i also loved As we do our best God wont let us fail" and let me tell you that is my new saying for the rest of my mission! And... We can not always see the end from the beginning! I felt so inspired and uplifted as i walked away and just kept on say i want GAP guy... MBD haha #butreally! the the rest of the night was a testimony and bed.

Monday, our sweet Polish sister left and so did Catlin. I totally hunter her down to say good bye and she was just about to get in the shower to it was an interesting good bye but then i saw her
later again to really say good bye to her! I love her so much she is amazing! she was the travel leader but she was also really sick poor thing! She was a little stressed out. So about 30 min after i said good bye one of my polish roommates left her meds so i ran to see if the buss was still their and it was and guess who was on it... Catlin again ! she she jumped out of her seat and we said one last good bye! she is going to go great things over in France and i miss her alot! I know noone in the MTC now=( we were like eachother home and safety new here=/ But its nice to have only me and my comp with 4 other beds in the place and two closets to ourselves! Hayley tell Sarah Duffy that Lizzy is great and i miss her, she is sooo funny with all her little saying! We had as much of a party you can get her with the glow sticks!
when light out at 10:30 came we broke them so we were still following the rules hahaha and just laughing, it was a good last night memory!

Then the next day we had devo and guess who it was....... Janice Knapp perry!!!! she is so funny but her husband is a hoot!!!!!! HE WALKED UP TO HER AND JUST LAYED A HUGE KISS ON HER AND THEN SHE WAS LIKE/... " I SHOULDNT HAVE SAID THAT .. OR MAYBE I WILL SAY IT AGAIN" AND HE KISSED HER AGAIN AND THEN LIKE DID THE BREAKFAST CLUB FIT PUMP THING AHHA . HE IS LIKE 80 PEOPLE AND THEN HE STARTED DANCING TO THIS FAMILY SONG THEY WROTE! IT WAS ALL FUN UNTIL THE CLOSING NUMBER I WAS SO IMPACTED THAT MY CHEST STARTED TO BECOME SO HEAVY AS WE SANG ARMIES OF HELAMAN AND THE NEW SISTERS IN ZION! ONE BYE ONE WITH OUT INSTRUCTION THE GIRLS STOOD UP ONE BYE ONE AND THEN WHEN THE BOYS PART CAME ALL THE ELDERS STOOD UP AND MAN WAS IT POWERFUL! Ill write you the lyrics later! 


Wednesday i count put down my Mormon kniga (BOM) even though i didn't know what it was saying! for a girl who could not read its amazing how much i love reading the Book of Mormon in Croatian, it only with the power of God that i am able to read it and like it even though i sound like a 5 year old. Then

yesterday I woke up at 515 worked out and study my flash cards on the elliptical then had an amazing TRC (like FHE only the lesson) and guess what I used not notes and we taught someone for 45 min when we only had to teach for 20! but i was so supervised because my teacher said i should try writing down sentences in Past present and future and i could tell the biggest difference in the language! one of the people said i will be able to pick it up and so many people are going to love me over there cause i try so hard to talk and get to know a person! She gave me a hug and said im so happy for you and you will be great they are going to love your personality!
She was president row neice and she never put in her papers but she lived with them and she told her that they were short girls so she was serving and she was like "i only know 10 words" and he said its not about you, its about the lord now get to work!"
So she was out serving for 6 months with no MTC training! it gave me a ton of hope! And after that i was on 'cloud 9' Speaking Croatian the rest of the night its so beautiful, and i love rolling my r's!
Today was so great as Me and my comp did a temple session, sealing, and initories and then we watched baptisms cause the temple is closing so no more temple for the rest of my mission=( I'm so so sad! but we did everything and it was an amazing feeling! Elyse i came upon the pic of the Jordan river and i thought how blessed and luck i am cause i was baptized with
the same water as Christ! It really hit me hard that i share that in common with Christ! so thank you so much for that best gift ever!

The food was so great cause the new mission prez so we had like grilled veggies and stake, amazing pulled pork and chicken and like layered deserts that were fancy! love have new mission prez haha MTC stepping it up! and oh really fast guess what i convinced my comp to go to BYU I and live with me! so watch out and people who are living with me we might be speaking Croatian at lot to one another! It will bring her much

joy cause she has not had the normal college life as she has traveled for music so y'all its going to be a party cause i love her to death!
Love y'all and miss y'all! i have the best family and friends! Mom and dad i loved hearing about your anniversary! 


123 Sestra Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment