Tuesday, October 21, 2014

10/13 Letter

Hello!

Things are looking bright over here as the sun is shinning with no rain finally! It finally feels like summer... maybe i will have a little tan when I go home. Hahah This week  we had a lot of first meetings with people and then we had a a lot of our progressing investigators cancel on us because they were sick or family reason! We are hoping we get to meet with them next week! 

Other than that, i feel life nothing to exciting happened. We made cookies for people, and I'm going to be the worst mom/ wife cause i have no patience for them! They take for ever to make!!! I vowed that i would never do that again. Then the next day English class we made cookies! Ha. But when we gave them to people they were so happy and it just made there day. I guess it all worked out in the end.  

We had a great turnout at church out 10 people we had 5 new investigators this week so so work is moving forward! Sorry i don't have time today but know this is the Lord's work and I am so blessed that he chose me to come here to serve these children.  Hope you have an amazing week! 
love,

sestra peterson 

No comments:

Post a Comment